Monday, February 22, 2010

3 followers....yippie


I wanted to come up with something profound to welcome my 3rd follower and good friend, Denise. I did come up with something to post but like my other posts it wasn't very profound and this time just couldn't get myself to hit the post button. Maybe it isn't late enough in the evening when my evil twin rears her ugly head and post silly nonsensical items on my blog.

What I do need to do however, is acknowledge my 3rd follower and thank her for joining me on yet another one of my crazy ventures. Just a little sidebar for those who are not familiar with this friend, she not only looked at my ten thousand pictures I have taken she also allowed me to photograph her in many. This is not something she is comfortable with but does it because it is important to me. I am now like one of her children, she must see all that I do and say very good. She has also told me when things were not so good, she listens to me endlessly ramble on about nonsense and has been a great friend to my daughters as well. So Denise, welcome aboard and although I will try to make you proud, this blog might just be one of those mother's love type things in the sense that it is only good because you care about me. My real thank you to all my followers, (all 3 of you) was not to post on the last few days so that their eyeballs could get a rest and their brains wouldn't have to hurt so much. Enjoy the break because something tells me I'll be back and if my evil twin has her way it will be sooner rather than later.

Thinking of a very special friend today and sending his family lots of love. We all miss you, Mr. D. I will always miss our sing a longs as you were one of the few that actually allowed me to sing. :)

No comments: